This is my Opie; I used Photo booth
and Photoshop to get this overall picture. I initially took a photo on Photo
booth, uploaded it to Photoshop and then created layers depending on to facial
feature that I wanted to redo for this Opie.

I used several layers in creating this Opie, in which you can see in the screenshot to the left. I used one layer for every feature that I was going to recreate for my Opie. Some layers were used as fillers, where the background colours’ was peering though and then the overall background colour. This background layer was placed behind all of the other ones that was to make the created Opie standout. This task has lead me to understand the order in what the layers go as I couldn't have the 'Eye' layer under the face as then they wouldn't show. Other processes included the magnetic lasso tool, this was useful for cutting out the hair and face shape ready to be filled with a solid colour.
I think that this turned out better than I thought, as I have had no Photoshop experience prior to this. I am happy with Opie and have learnt a lot through just using Photoshop and playing around with some of the other features of this programme.

No comments:
Post a Comment